Angry Hill Billys 2 Angry Hill Billys 2

Cool Shibby

Thats a good animation but as much as i like stick figures the rest of the cartoon proved you could make real looking people and real sound'n voices.

Stuart-Hart responds:

Stick people are easier - when I draw proper things, I tend to get bored and lose interest.
That didn't stop me from making "The Life of a Can" though :)

Clay Donkeys Clay Donkeys

GO SAKURA

GO SAKURA!

lemons lemons

sprong

monger... SPRONGMONGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ni

Ocean of Infinity Ocean of Infinity

good work but thats not what happens

what happens is when you got through a black hole you enter a diverant verse. there is a multiverse rather than a universe and black holes are the means of traveling between these verses. each verse has an earth and the same people, but the people chose diferant paths in their lives which makes it distinguishably a different world... i leave you with this.

superderik superderik

hoo hah

funny stuf ye made 'der

eskimo bob 26 eskimo bob 26

Hmmm...

We can dance if we wan' to, we can leave your friends behind. Cause your friends don't dance, if if they don't dance then they ain't no friends of mine...

SG-Don't Touch Me! SG-Don't Touch Me!

I liked the origional don't touch me.

I liked the origional don't touch me.

=PARANOID= =PARANOID=

Awesome

It was quite good but you should have made him be drinking beer but marijuana does the trick.

Round One Round One

good

make it with worms from worms 2 next time

Soft Outer Crust Ep#7 Soft Outer Crust Ep#7

Awesome

Benny Hill rocks, It is benny hill right? (the music) and as for the movie it was damn funny awesome drawing and good sounds!

daveteatro responds:

yes it is, thank you for the kind words.